Why bother when you can keep it simple and good? With this one pot pasta served in a bowl of bacon, you will have (almost) no dishes to do and you will enjoy it, we promise you.
Forget the plates, tonight we eat in a bacon bowl! In addition, you will only dirty one pan to make this one pot spinach pasta, the dream when you don’t like to do the dishes… Very creamy, very tasty, easy and quick to make, this dish has it all, no ? Find all our other simple and express pasta recipes to prepare here. To surprise your guests, hide a runny heart of camembert in a dome of mashed potatoes covered in bacon! Finish your meal on a sweet note with the most delicious and simple chocolate cake in the world, it is irresistible!
To make this recipe, follow the steps below:
RECIPE ONE POT SPINACH PASTA IN BACON BOWL
For 4 people
– 20 slices of bacon
– 1 onion
– 30 g of butter
– 240 g of penne
– 400 g of fresh spinach
– 30 cl of vegetable broth
– 3 CASES of fresh cheese with garlic and fine herbs
1. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place 4 heatproof bowls. Place the bacon slices on the bowls, overlapping them slightly.
2. Bake for 20 minutes at 190°C. The bacon should be nicely colored.
3. Finely chop the onion and brown it in a saucepan with the butter. When it starts to color, add the rest of the ingredients except the cream cheese. Leave to cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
4. Stir in cream cheese, stir and serve in bacon bowls.
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter