- 150g flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 packet of baker’s yeast
- 1 plain yogurt
- In a container, add the flour + the salt + the yeast.
- Add the plain yogurt.
- Work the dough well.
- Leave to rest for 20 mins.
- Flatten the dough well (you can form mini pizzas)
- Put on the heated pan and pierce the dough with a fork.
- Turn the dough as soon as it browns.
- The pizza is ready.
- Decorate the pizza with the tomato sauce/mozzarella cheese/cut peppers/olives/basil leaves.
Discover our other recipes
What’s going on in Tunisia?
We explain on our YouTube channel. Subscribe!