Mask Singer has already been back on TF1 since August 23! After the victory of Denitsa Iknomova (Le Papillon) a few months ago, it is the return of investigations with Kev Adams and new investigators (Vitaa, Chantal Ladesou and Jeff Panacloc). Two candidates were already unmasked last Tuesday: the Baby and the Gingerbread. For this second bonus of season 4, it is the Koala who has just been eliminated against the bride and the turtle. Here are the clues to which the investigators had access.
All the clues revealed
– “I have already worn a mask, you have all seen it, yet it was not me”
– He knows how to keep a secret, “royal discretion obliges”
-We saw him through our screens, “fight or scream”
– Performing in front of an audience, he always expects to be analyzed and insulted, “it’s part of the show”
– He evolved in several countries, he was “mocked and influenced”
– Being at the side of his loved ones is what he prefers
– A sports headband has been unveiled as an item
– He has no royal blood and he played with Leonardo DiCaprio
– He had his greatest successes abroad
Note that he sang Best Life by Naps and Gims as well as Umbrella by Rihanna
Opinion of the investigators
Chantal Ladesou, who had cited Nabilla as her first intuition, thought of Clotilde Courau but also of actress Fiona Gélin before quoting Chantal Goya. Kev Adams, who had cited “Michel” as his first intuition, was thinking of Sophie Tapie. Jeff Panacloc, inspired by reality TV, gave Loana’s name while Vitaa quoted actress Claire Kleim when she, too, was thinking of Clotilde Courau at first.
It’s ultimately about…
And it was finally the former tennis player Marion Bartoli who was hiding behind this Koala costume. The investigators were far, very far, from the truth!