“One pot pasta” is the new culinary trend which consists of cooking pasta in its own sauce. Here is a fresh recipe rich in flavors based on lemon and cheese!
If you check Pinterest or any site full of food photos as diligently as I do, you may have noticed the emergence of a new culinary trend: the ” One Pot Pasta “. The principle: put all the ingredients in a single large casserole dish or saucepan and cook the pasta in its sauce for more flavor!
Read also : Cottage cheese and lemon cake — My family recipe
I wanted to make a dish that was both fresh and delicious because you, the team cheese, you know that summer has never stopped you from enjoying cheese. I had mozzarella, parmesan and lemon, thought bingo. It was so much Well.
- Estimated preparation time : a half hour
- estimated cost : less than 10€
- Serves : 4 to 6 people
Ingredients of One Pot Pasta lemon cream
- 500g of pasta of your choice (I took spaghetti because that’s what I prefer)
- 200g of mozzarella
- 70g of parmesan
- Three heaped tablespoons of fresh cream
- A white onion
- A lemon
- A few sprigs of chives
- A cube of vegetable stock
- Salt pepper
Recipe of One Pot Pasta lemon cream
- Pour 700ml of water into a small saucepan; boil with the vegetable stock cube.
- Grab a good knife and a cutting board then cut the mozzarella into small pieces and the onion into larger pieces.
- Put your pasta in the big saucepan (or the pot: what you have what). As they are a little sad on their own, add the white onion in pieces, the chopped chives and half a lemon cut into slices.
- Pour in the broth and simmer for 20 minutes over medium heat. Stir occasionally but be sure to leave the lid on the rest of the time.
- After 20 minutes, if you feel that the pasta has absorbed all the water but has not cooked enough, you can add more broth.
- Pour the cheeses and fresh cream into your pot and adjust the temperature to low heat. Squeeze in the juice from the second half of the lemon and mix until the cheese is completely melted and makes the threads you like. Tip: the thinner your pieces of mozzarella, the more evenly they can melt, so I advise you to grate it if possible!
It’s ready ! It’s fresh, it’s good and it makes for an easy summer meal. Bon appetit little sugars!